Empathy Connects is founded by TISS Alumni. It is an initiative of Tathaastu Social Initiatives and mentored by social leaders, entrepreneurs and professors from TISS, IIMs and IITs. We identify and partner with organizations and social enterprises with sustainable impact at grassroots. Our mission is to create informed citizens with an experience of grassroots realities. Motivated individuals are connected with these movements through travel, internship and cultural immersion programs. To achieve the goal we focus on making these travel programs and ground learning workshops an integral part of curriculum of education institutes.
- An opportunity to travel and witness social change movements.
- Interact with social leaders, challenge your perceptions and realize realities.
- Enjoy the original flavor of rich cultural diversity of India through rural home stays, regional foods and arts.
- Get connected to the visited organization through internship and volunteer programs.
- Implement your learning and know more from the experienced social change leaders.
- After knowing and entrenching the gravity of the core issues in mind.
- Start solving the problems, get networked with other social entrepreneurs, gather resources and transform.
- Be part of the movement.
Dr Bhaskar Mittra
Associate Director, Tata Cornell Agriculture & Nutrition Initiative
PhD, Forest Research Institute
Social Entrepreneur, Founder Sant Singaji Educational Society
Co-founder, BridgeAble Pte. Ltd
Seed Funder, Volunteer (Singapore)
MBA, IIM Calcutta
Dr Venkatesh Murthy
Asst Professor, IIM Rohtak
PhD, TISS Mumbai
B.Tech VIT-Vellore, Masters in Social Entrepreneurship, TISS Mumbai
Marketing and Operations
Experience Design Lead
Call: +91 99307 48239
+91 78957 94177