- What are Samanubhuti Yatras?
- Samanubhuti Yatras are life-changing experiences designed to give participants a view of entirely different cultures and their way of living. Away from the timelines and headlines, there are places, profiles and people who still live it their way. On each yatra, participants will know about the ground problems and their indigenous ways of solving them. At most of the places we visit, these solution are sustainable and has been scaled as a movement. We interact with social change leaders and people behind these movements. Enjoying the cultural diversity through home stays, local food, festivals, and art & crafts is an integral part of the yatra.
- Who can apply?
- Change seekers with an ardent passion to solve social problems are invited. However, to maintain the diversity of participation and quality of interaction we have a interview process to select 30 change seekers in each yatra.
- How to apply?
- For registering Online, Click Here
- For registering Offline, Click Here to Download
- What is the fee structure?
- We conduct Samanubhuti Yatras round the year and fee varies according to logistics of each place. The expenses of accommodation, food and travel during the yatra are included in the fee from the boarding point.
- What is mode of travel?
- Generally trains, buses and cars but we sometimes walk extra miles to know the remotest of places. We know that’s fun, isn’t it?
- Where will I stay during the tour?
- Camps and Rural home stays. The organising team will make your stay comfortable and safe on the route and our team, volunteers and the support staff will be living with you.
- What is fee for Halma Yatra?
- INR 3000/- per person. This includes the expenses of accommodation, food and travel during the yatra from and to the boarding point (Delhi Railway Station)
- What is the mode of payment?
Method 1: Payment can be made from the link: https://eazypay.icicibank.com/homePage
- Follow the steps:
- Enter Institution Name: TATHAASTU SOCIAL INITIATIVES
- Enter details: Name, Mobile number, Amount
- Enter OTP, received on the mobile number entered above
- Select Payment Method; Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Proceed for the payment.
Method 2: Direct online transfer to the following account:
Tathaastu Social Initiatives
- Acc No. 032601003091
- ICICI Bank
- Govind Nagar Branch, Kanpur
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000326
- Where and when should I board?
- Selected participant will join the cohort at Delhi Railway station on 3rd March. Exact timings would be notified to yatris.
- What would be mode of travel during Halma Yatra?
- We will travel in train till Meghnagar railway station and will be having SUV cars for the rest of journey.
CONNECT WITH US
In case, you have any other question, please feel free to reach us!
Call or Whatsapp: +91 99307 48239/ +91 78957 94177