‘Prashn Vikas Ka’ Dialogue
- Who should participate in the PVK dialogue?
- Those who wish to work or who are already working for the development of the villages in India in any field such as Education, Livelihood, Health, Technology etc. Also, please keep in mind that this dialogue shall focus on ‘Why should we develop our villages?’ and not on ‘How should we execute our ideas?’. Therefore, this Dialogue shall not be an appropriate platform to talk about fundraising, execution, marketing, team building etc.
- What is financial contribution required for the participation in the PVK dialogue?
- INR 7500/- per person for Dormitory Accommodation.
- INR 9600/- per person for Double-sharing Accommodation.
- This includes the expenses of accommodation, travel and food (breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner) during the Dialogue at our venue Deer Park, Bir, Himachal Pradesh.
- Where is the Venue and how to reach?Venue is: Deer Park Institute, Bir, District Kangra, Himachal PradeshDeer Park Institute is a centre for study of classical Indian wisdom traditions. Established in March 2006 on the campus of a former Buddhist monastic institute, it is a project under Siddhartha’s Intent Society. The core vision of the Institute is to re-create the spirit of Nalanda, a great university of ancient India in which all traditions of Buddhism were studied and practiced, alongside other schools of classical Indian philosophy, arts and sciences. More information on the institute can be found on its website.The venue is easily accessible via road, rail and air:
Road: Direct Volvo bus service from New Delhi to Bir.
Rail: First train from New Delhi to Pathankot; Second train from Pathankot to Bir.
Air: Flight from New Delhi to Dharamshala; Taxi for Deer Park Institute (65 Kms).
- What is the mode of payment?
Method 1: Payment can be made from the link: https://eazypay.icicibank.com/homePage
- Follow the steps:
- Enter Institution Name: TATHAASTU SOCIAL INITIATIVES
- Enter details: Name, Mobile number, Amount
- Enter OTP, received on the mobile number entered above
- Select Payment Method; Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Proceed for the payment.
Method 2: Direct online transfer to the following account:
Tathaastu Social Initiatives
- Acc No. 032601003091
- ICICI Bank
- Govind Nagar Branch, Kanpur
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000326
- Where and when should I report?
- Selected participants will have to report at the venue Deer Park, Bir (H.P.) at 9.00 AM on 5th April 2019. The participants can leave for their respective places after 6.00 PM on 10th April 2019.
- How to apply?
- For registering Online, Click Here
- What are Empathy Connects Yatras?
- Empathy Connects Yatras are life-changing experiences designed to give participants a view of entirely different cultures and their way of living. Away from the timelines and headlines, there are places, profiles and people who still live it their way. On each yatra, participants will know about the ground problems and their indigenous ways of solving them. At most of the places we visit, these solution are sustainable and has been scaled as a movement. We interact with social change leaders and people behind these movements. Enjoying the cultural diversity through home stays, local food, festivals, and art & crafts is an integral part of the yatra.
- Who can apply?
- Change seekers with an ardent passion to solve social problems are invited. However, to maintain the diversity of participation and quality of interaction we have a interview process to select upto 30 change seekers in each yatra.
- What is the Selection Process?
- Every applicant will be first evaluated on the basis of the essay submitted while applying. It would be followed by a telephonic interview of the promising candidates. We believe on maintaining high quality and diversity of the Yatris. There are only limited seats in each Empathy Connects Yatra hence this selection becomes competitive. Seats will be filled on rolling basis. So the sooner you apply the more chances you have for selection.
- What is the financial contribution structure?
- We conduct Empathy Connects Yatras round the year and financial contribution varies according to logistics of each place. The expenses of accommodation, food and travel during the Yatra are covered through this contribution from the boarding point.
- What is mode of travel?
- Generally trains, buses and cars but we sometimes walk extra miles to know the remotest of places. We know that’s fun, isn’t it?
- Where will I stay during the tour?
- Camps and Rural home stays. The organising team will make your stay comfortable and safe on the route and our team, volunteers and the support staff will be living with you.
- What type of food I will get?
- We will be serving vegetarian food during the Yatra. As we want you to experience local culture,we will be serving local food of that region. We will serve breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Things which we do not encourage during the Yatra
- Consumption of Alcohol, Cigarettes and Tobacco are strictly not allowed during the Yatra. We also want to keep the environment clean and don’t want our participants litter during the Yatra. We request every participant to keep the luggage as minimal as possible.
CONNECT WITH US
In case, you have any other question, please feel free to reach us!
Call or Whatsapp: +91 99307 48239/ +91 78957 94177
Submit your question, here
Call: +91 99307 48239
+91 78957 94177